Friday, July 30, 2010

Message from Swaantje

Hi Kerrie,
I tried posting something on the team page but I am obviously a bit too stupid to get it right...
I hope the team will recover from yesterdays dreadful news. I looked at the pictures and really, I think you were lucky that nobody got killed in the accident. Thank God they finally gave you the 3 km finish circle! It had been successfully tried so many times!
Well, it can only get better! I hope the team and especially Lars recovers soon from the psychological impact and of course the truck driver from his injuries.
For the next days I wish you all better weather, good results and some fun - if possible! I am following the Aussie blog as good as I can and the comp on the official page!
Unfortunately I have no time to come visiting. So please say hello to all of them and good luck, especially to you and Tom.
Swaantje

No comments:

Post a Comment